DFE on Traena
The Duke Financial Economics Center now has content exclusively for Duke students on Traena, a mobile-first software platform that offers alumni mentorship at scale, directly to your phone. The DFE channels on Traena feature videos on various topics related to finance recruiting, internships, and jobs, including:
- Alumni Stories – interviews with alumni as they share their career experiences and advice
- Finance 101 – industry overviews of various sub-sectors in finance
- Career Center Resources – info from the Duke Career Center on topics such as how to write a resume and cover letter
- General – miscellaneous DFE-related content, including interviewing advice from upperclassmen
- Lunch & Learns – footage from DFE lunch & learn sessions
- Life Skills and Wellness – curated articles and videos that help you navigate stress management, public speaking, personal finance, etc.
To be added to the platform, please email Traena at firstname.lastname@example.org using your Duke email address. You will receive a follow-up email with account and login information. Then, download Traena from the iOS or Android app store and start learning!