NCAA Bracket Competition
Can you outsmart your professors? Want to support a great cause?
Duke Economics' annual NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament bracket competition is back! Put your prediction skills to the test as you determine which college men's basketball teams will make it to the NCAA Championship. See if you can outplay your fellow economics majors, old classmates — even the department chair! By joining our contest, you'll also help support this year's charity, Carolina Tiger Rescue, as chosen by last year's Marchinal Madness winner, Megh Freeland.
Participate and You Will:
- Win bragging rights;
- Claim a trophy as your own for the next year;
- Experience warm glow by knowing you donated to a wonderful cause; and,
- Select the charity to support next year!
|This contest is open to everyone. Sign up by 4:30 p.m. Mon., March 12.|
How to Play (4 Easy Steps)
- Donate online via Carolina Tiger Rescue's donation page (see below for suggested minimum amounts).
- Forward your donation receipt to Sarah Tung via email. Sarah will send instructions to log in to the Duke Economics group on ESPN.
- Log in on ESPN after the teams are announced on "Selection Sunday" (March 11) to enter your picks.
- Optional: Cheer for Duke!
- Suggested minimum: $10 for students and staff, $20 for all other individuals.
- Additional donations are welcome (whether you want to fill out a bracket or not).